Title: Contract Engineer
Job Offer Number: 12371
Employer: All Profiles
Country: Saudi Arabia
Project Name: …
Duration: 6 Months
Rest for Week: 0
Sector: Oil and Gas
Contract type: Other
Contract Starting Date: 26-JUL-20
Data posted: 23-DEC-20
Number of required person: 1
Country: Saudi Arabia
Rotation Type: 65/15
Brief Role Description: We are looking for an experienced Contract Engineer.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across strategic business units, projects, and locations.
This position provides oversight for contract management activities on Clients projects or may act as a lead contract manager on individual Client contracts. This role is expected to directly supervise Principal Contract Managers and Contract Administrators and provide project staffing solutions including manpower and indirect estimates.
Through assigned contract administrators, this role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions.
Requirements: – Accredited degree or global equivalent in Business, Construction Management, or Law.
– 10 years of contract management, subcontract administration, and procurement experience supporting engineering and construction projects.
– Experience developing negotiating contract terms and conditions specifically for contracts related to services, construction, engineering, materials and equipment installation.
– Strong understanding of contracting principles and legal terms and conditions.
– Broad understanding of the construction industry and contract language associated engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM).
– Experience with administering the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for contractors on heavy industrial construction projects.
– Fluent in English Language oral and written.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Job Holder must perform the following tasks:
– Administer moderately large and complex contracts.
– Negotiate contract terms and conditions.
– Analyze commercial sections of proposals and technical proposal evaluations.
– Coordinate technical scopes of work.
– Develop final proposal evaluations.
– Prepare contract recommendations.
– Present recommendation to project team and/or client.
– Support Contract Management activities on large-scale projects.
– Duties may include assisting multiple Contract Administrators and Contract Managers.
– Conduct and maintain continuing review of progress of each contract.
– Provide management with information.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
– Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
– Develop a claims prevention program.
– Perform Contractor resource survey.
– Perform contract risk assessments and formulate mitigation strategies
– Execute portfolio assignments as requested.
– Prepare Project Contract Procedures.
– Develop standard contract templates for a project.
– Coordinate the timely issue/distribution/response of documents to the Contractor.