THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (THE “TERMS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB (THE “SITE”) OF TALENTS MINE, INC. (“TALENTS MINE“) AND THE EMPLOYMENT SEARCH AND HIRING SERVICES AND ARE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ON THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. YOU AGREE THAT TALENTS MINE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND CAN REVISE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH REVISIONS BY POSTING AN UPDATED VERSION OF THESE TERMS ON THE SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES. This Site and the Services are intended for use by individuals looking for employment and for employers and recruiters seeking candidates for employment.
General Use Restrictions
All information, documents and Services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images (the “Materials”) are provided to you by Talents Mine. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis.
Talents Mine grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials displayed on this Site, provided that: (1) both the Talents Mine copyright notice (set forth below) and this permission notice appear in the Materials so displayed, copied or downloaded, (2) such display, copy or download is solely for your personal and/or internal business purposes. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms and Talents Mine may remove your postings from this Site and/or the Services with or without cause. Upon any termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any electronic or printed Materials and cease using the Site and/or the Services.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (e) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. If Talents Mine becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, Talents Mine may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate, Talents Mine may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders. Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that Talents Mine expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
- Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to Talents Mine in relation to your use of or access to the Site and/or Services;
- Post any false or inaccurate Submissions (defined below) or information;
- Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person
- Post any Submissions or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Post any position or business opportunity which requires payment from the applicant or requires recruitment of other individuals, sub-distributors or sub-agents such as a multilevel marketing scheme, pyramid scheme, franchise or distributorship arrangement.
- Use the Site, Services and/or Materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself or to identify prospective employees for users’ employment opportunities.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes and/or advertise any products or services by directly posting within the Services or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email, telephone, postal mail, or any other method of communication.
- Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Submissions posted by any user with out the express written authorization of such other user.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Site’s infrastructure.
- Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Submissions posted by you.
- Frame or link to the Site of any of the content or information available from the Site unless Talents Mine expressly consents to such linking and/or framing.
- Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service;
- Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the Talents Mine Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
You agree that Talents Mine reserves the right to remove any content, for any reason in its sole discretion as it may deem appropriate.
The foregoing list of prohibitions is illustrative and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. Talents Mine reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prohibit your access to the Site and/or Services or to edit, remove or close any posting by you for any reason, including, without limitation, any action that Talents Mine, in its sole judgment, determines to be inappropriate or disruptive to the Site, Services or to any user. If Talents Mine finds that you are abusing the email system of Talents Mine, Talents Mine may, without limitation of other available remedies, suspend or terminate your account.
You acknowledge that the Site contains content that Talents Mine creates as well as content provided by third parties. The foregoing prohibitions do not impose on Talents Mine, and Talents Mine does not assume, any obligation to monitor or remove any postings or other information or communication submitted by you or any other user. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER EXPRESS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR, AND TALENTS MINE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT IN SUCH SUBMISSIONS. Your access to the Site and Services is undertaken at your own risk and Talents Mine is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials that may be posted by any third party. Talents Mine has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Account Registration and Password Protection
Prior to gaining access to certain Services on the Site, Talents Mine will require you to set up a user name and password (the “Password(s)”) as set forth in the account registration procedures posted on the Site. You agree to comply with the procedures specified by Talents Mine from time to time regarding obtaining and updating Passwords for the Site and Services. You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of Passwords issued to you. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Talents Mine at any time, including upon the misuse of any and the reissuance or reactivation of Passwords. You agree to ensure that you will use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining your Password, and you shall inform Talents Mine immediately in writing of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Password or to the Site and/or Services.
Third Party Content
Links To Third Party Sites