Apply For This Job
Responsible for all AMIDEAST sales activities in the Cairo region, with the work falling into three main areas:
Supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about various products and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs.
The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both customer and AMIDEAST.
Customer care, which follows the sale, may include solving issues, as well as exploring the possibility of further sales.
· Identify and develop new business with current and potential clients by generating leads and interest through cold-calls, networking, presentations, and office visits.
· Achieve assigned sales target.
· Visit at least two potential clients per day to promote AMIDEAST services.
· Learn customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
· Promote and accelerate sales for ETS services and products.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
· Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Develop competitive analysis report.
· Establish and maintain current clients and potential client relationships.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate with staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Assist Finance Department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
· Manage tasks to organize and prioritize daily and weekly sales goals.
· Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills: Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree and two to five year’s direct sales experience
· Excellent written and oral Arabic language skills
· Excellent written and oral English language skills
· Very good Computer literacy in MS Office, reporting on Excel, presentation on
· Ability to organize and maintain large amount of detailed information
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
· Ability to persuade and influence others
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Working Conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
· Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
· Experience in U.S. education and exchange activities.
· Marketing experience/degree.
· TOEIC score of 650 or equivalent.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. AMIDEAST reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description is not a written or implied contract of employment