Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 42 offices worldwide.
As the team is expanding, we are seeking a fluent English speaking Senior Consultant for Financial Services Recruitment (Finance/Accounting/Banking/Insurance/Payrolling) with a proven track record and experience in mid to senior level full cycle recruitment. You will build and grow both client and candidate relationships through management of the recruitment process delivery including: sourcing, screening, assessing, and presenting candidates to multinational clients. Career growth opportunities to build and manage a team of Recruiters and Researchers and expand into Asia/Africa/Latam/Europe for the ideal candidate.
As he Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions, ideally exposure with a wide range of diverse industries (IT/Telecom, Manufacturing, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Packaged Goods).
- Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
- Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
- Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
I hereby consent to processing by local Chronos Consulting entities’ of my personal data contained in the form above and other submitted documents, for the purposes of use in ongoing and future recruitment processes carried out by Chronos Consulting accordingly to the local law of data protection.
Founded in 1999, Chronos Consulting connects talent with opportunities and provides Payroll, Employer of Record, IT Outsourcing, Contracting, Outsourcing and RPO services.