Black Tie Consultancy
- This role reports directly to CEO
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing company’s contracts and agreements, that includes: (unit sale contracts with clients, contractors and service providers).
- Responsible for providing legal advice for the high management and the other departments when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with rules, regulations and policies.
- Responsible for handling all matters related to corporate law and formal procedures in front of public authorities including GAFI, Commercial registry and notarization offices.
- Responsible for reviewing the BOD and General Assembly invitations and minutes of meetings and ratifying them.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing formal correspondents with third parties.
- Responsible for following up and coordinating with external legal consultant.
- Responsible for negotiating deals and attending company meetings with third parties.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a variety of legal files and records
- Responsible for following up all legal cases related to company
- Responsible for dealing with investment authority for the approval of BOD meetings.
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned.
13+ years experience, and must be coming from real estate background