Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Manfacturing / Production
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions .
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor degree.
- The ability work within a team.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Digital marketing course or diploma.