Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT / Software Development
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About the Job
A great opportunity for SAP Business One Consultants with strong knowledge of financials for a fast growing SAP VAR Partner , Business One focused, in Maadi, Egypt.
The SAP business one consultant will be expected to take the following duties:
– Gather and analyse clients’ business and functional specifications for translation into a detailed design document.
– Install, configure and optimize SAP Business One applications and solutions as per the design document.
– Design and undertake system testing and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) paying attention to versioning and transition from development and test to production phases
– Present regular project updates to the client, as appropriate, throughout the project lifecycle
– Proactively identify and assess risk and escalate to the project manager as required
– Troubleshoot implementation issues
– Provide alternate solutions where technical constraints impede the business process
– Produce and maintain customer specific implementation documentation.
– Ensure projects are delivered to customers satisfaction within time and on budget.
– The majority of this role will be based on-site and will therefore require significant travel.
– To support the sales team during presales with workshops and demonstrations and proposal documentation
– To implement add-on solutions
– To become expert in specific industry add-ons to SAP B1 to meet particular market needs
– To manage integration to external systems
– To maintain product knowledge
– To achieve and maintain qualifications in SAP Business One and related applications
– To provide technical support to existing Business One clients
– Database Configuration, Setup, Gathering Master Data, Preparation master data templates & uploading data by using DTW tool
– Strong SQL scripting and query writing skills
– Strong report writing tool skills/Crystal Reports skills.
– Applicants should have hands-on experience of implementing SAP Business One within a variety of companies and industries.
– You must be able to communicate and develop positive relationships with a wide variety of clients, and must be a team player.
– ERP Implementation Experience – History of delivering complete ERP systems at a skilled level or client side implementation exposure.
– Excellent communication skills – Consultants need excellent questioning and listening skills to be able to investigate and understand a client’s real business needs. They also need equally good presentation and writing skills to be able to demonstrate to clients that their needs are understood.
– Teamwork – Consultants need to work in a tightly knit team supporting and complementing their colleagues.
– Problem Solving – Consultants need to demonstrate that they are flexible and persistent in their approach to work and have a logical problem solving method of completing tasks.
– Business skills – Consultants need a clear understanding of the ways business works, the structure of different businesses and the way business processes operate.
– Technical skills – An understanding of how business systems should operate to support a clients business.
– Database Knowledge – A familiarity with relational database technologies.
– Office skills – In depth knowledge of MS Office applications.
– At least 12 months SAP B1 Consultancy experience
– Full end to end SAP B1 implementation experience at a Partner or End User
– Certified in SAP Business One version 9.2, 9.3 is a plus