Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 2 Years
Industry Manfacturing / Production
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand.
- Go to “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keeping up with products and promotions information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and promotions
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.