Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 4 Years
Industry Manfacturing / Production
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Plan, monitor, and supervise the local materials buying processes and transactions (automotive material, Maintenance spare parts, Consumables) to secure needed resources to ensure proper and timely supply of demands, in good conditions and reasonable
- Cascade all policies & procedures related to local purchasing department to subordinates.
- Search for alternative suppliers for maintenance, spare parts, consumables and Negotiate & analyse materials’ process to ensure efficient cost saving strategies at all times.
- Follow-up with financial transactions to ensure smoothness of purchasing processes and maintain suppliers’ loyalty & satisfaction.
- Monitor and follow-up supplier’s payments.
- Prepare all local and foreign purchasing reports to Top Management.
- Coordinate with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Manage supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation up-to-date.