Career Level Experienced / Non-Manager (4 to 7 years)
Experience 3 Years
Industry Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Receives the clients’ requests for new project\product and gets the required information from the clients.
- Develops project by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
- Determines project specifications by studying Product\Project designs, client requirements, and performance standards.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs, and updating the client requirements changes\amendments to all related teams.
- Ensuring required resources availability and allocation by coordination with departments.
- Completing technical studies with respective departments.
- Preparing cost estimates with Finance team and communicate with top management.
- Contributes in sample performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.