Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 2 Years
Industry Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Oversees the implementation of the production plan on specified dates and at the lowest possible costs.
- Provides the required reports, addresses the difficulties encountered in the production process, works to overcome them, and reduce the percentage of losses.
- Studies production inspection reports and establishes corrective procedures for any problem in any production process.
- Participates in setting the necessary plans and programs to improve the efficiency of the performance of the equipment and tools, up to the desired accuracy and quality.
- Participates in the study of the production expansion projects and makes proposals and specifications for required equipment.
- Participates in setting the schedule for new and on-going projects.
- Is responsible for implementing the requirements of IATF System according to his job duties and responsibilities.
- Follows up the implementation of work procedures and operating instructions for the occupational health and safety management system within the production departments.
- Proposes the necessary training methods to raise the skill of employees in the production departments.
- Other Duties as Assigned.