Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 2 Years
Industry Manfacturing / Production
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Analyse work flows within and across operation department to determine how the entire company can work better together
- Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions
- Work closely with the staff to select most appropriate process improvement techniques.
- Evaluate current processes and provide recommendations.
- Provide support and guidance to team to meet daily work demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Proven work experience as a Process Engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to project manages.
- Experience from 1-3 years of experience