Career Level Experienced / Non-Manager (4 to 7 years)
Experience 5 Years
Industry Logistics / Supply Chain
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Supervise company shipments, suppliers deliveries and payments
Responsibilities and duties:
- Follow up and expedite inbound and outbound company shipments
- Manage and coordinate with our custom clearance coordinator to clear our shipments
- Keep accurate Records and update databases of supply chain transactions
- Issue and follow up requests for payment for vendors, suppliers & contractors.
- Supervise all transactions related to logistics with, bank, finance department and brokers
- Prepare Monthly analysis reports.
Education: Bachelor degree
Knowledge and specific Experience:
- Min 3-5 years in the same field.
- knowledge of Inbound, international/global logistics
- Knowledge of the 4 & 3 PLs,
- Customs procedures
- Excellent English Language.
- Ability to work on MAXIMO System is a plus.
- Previous, or current experience, in an international company, and/or in the cement industry.
Interpersonal & Management Skills:
- Time Management
- Team work