Career Level Junior (1 to 3 years)
Experience 2 Years
Industry Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
- Organize all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensure the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Prepare and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Follow up the transfers for the external suppliers and issue form 4
- Record the arrival material into system and create codes for new products
- Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
- Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
- Handle Operational finance
- Is proactive communicator with customer service in case of exceptions
- Support Customer Service in customer query resolution and exception handling.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction via driving operational excellence and improving managing customer expectation
- Meet client specific KPIs without any failure
- Reduce cost for trucking costs, eliminating BL amendments to avoid manifest fees.
- Follow up on outstanding payments regularly and ensure invoices are sent on time to clients, also reporting late payments to clients in order to avoid any late settlement of invoices.