Career Level Experienced / Non-Manager (4 to 7 years)
Experience 4 Years
Industry Manfacturing / Production
Big Company in Plastic manufacturing is looking for:-
” HR Recruitment Specialist ”
• Post open positions, review resumes and set up interviews, and update information on all recruiting websites.
• Responsible for organizing recruitment-related activities: signing the contracts, giving out handbooks, coordinating training, updating recruitment statuses and giving inductions.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, and update our database.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the positions’ requirements.
• Conduct pre-screening interviews; phone interviews.
• Conduct face-to-face interviews with prospective candidates.
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the company’s database.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Responsible for handling all new hires-related issues/conflicts.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Build networks to find qualified candidates.
• Attend job/employment fairs if needed.
• Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
• Assist in other HR functions.
Job Requirements :
– Bachelor degree
– 3-4 years of experience as a same position.
– Excellent command in English.
– HR diploma is highly preferable.
– Communication skills.
– Excellent computer skills.
•HQ Location : Masr El Gededa
• Salary is negotiable