Career Level Experienced / Non-Manager (4 to 7 years)
Experience 3 Years
Industry IT / Software Development
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Develop & execute sales plans to penetrate the market of Software services and capture significant market share.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the software products offered by the company.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business relationships with customers.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Setup meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements & needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the provided services and products.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of internal protocol and procedures.
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Managers.
- Provide customer support; manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Managers.
- Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- At least 2 years of experience as a business development executive in a software company.
- Proven track record in attracting new clients and closing sales.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.